Minggu, 08 Februari 2009

Photo Shoot for Astro TV




I'm so dead in front of the camera and it's no coincidence that I have to work behind one. It makes me super groggy all the time just like fish out of the water.
For Astro TV behind the scene photo shoot, I decided to take pictures of my dear friends once again, Hendry & Fanny whom I also took their pre wedding photo last year in Shanghai. Before the shoot, we already discussed the concept with the stylist Thornandes James and makeup artist Adrian Suryapradipa. Fanny showed us the beautiful dresses that she intend to use for this project and told us that she like the Annie Leibovitz' Sex and The City photo spread in Vogue last year. From that idea we took the essence of the Vogue photo spread that even the makeup & hair of Sarah Jessica Parker in that shoot is messy and not very 'clean' but still looks glamorous and polished. In the end I'm very pleased with the result and would like to thank you to the team that helped me for this project, James, Adrian, Chekka, Indra from Astro TV and the cheerleaders Dien Tirtobuwono & Dewi Utari. Really appreciate it guys!

1 komentar: